The Early Release Policy has been communicated in program documents and verbally at parent orientation meetings and on other occasions by program staff. This form is to provide a written record of communication of the Early Release Policy to parents/guardians. Violation of the Early Release Policy and Procedures can be cause for dismissal from the ASES Program. A student who is receiving outside services during program hours can be admitted to and/or continue in the program by providing written notification of scheduled extracurricular activities.
- 2015 – 2016 Supplemental Education Services and School of Choice
- Categorical Programs / Special Projects Introductory Page
- Emergency procedures 2015-2016
- PROGRAM OFFERINGS
- PROGRAM RULES
- IUSD Students Take Center Stage at 34th Annual Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Celebration
- Centinela Elementary Cuts the Ribbon on a New Playground Thanks to American Airlines and Carter’s Kids
- New York Times Bestselling Author Christie Hsaio Takes Oak Street Elementary Students On An Enchanted Journey
- Community Conversation
- The Inglewood Unified School District receives a 250K grant from the W.M. Keck Foundation to integrate Art and Science in the core curriculum at Warren Lane, LaTijera and Crozier with P.S. ARTS!!!
- New Leadership for IUSD Elementary School’s
- IUSD Welcomes New Chief Academic Officer, Dr. Carmen Beck
- Frank D. Parent School has PTA Success!
- Making a Difference with P.S. ARTS at Warren Lane ES
- IUSD High School Students Explore Technology Trends at Digital Hollywood