Action: Team Leader Instructional Aide / Must Immediately:
1. Instruct students to “Drop & Cover.” Students/staff are to get under a desk/table
(knees together with hands holding on to legs of the tables).
2. Hold for shaking to stop.
3. Assess ability for evacuation.
4. Get emergency Clipboard.
5. Give clear directions to students about evacuation
6. If students are injured and can’t evacuate notify Site Coordinator
7. Take roll using emergency class list attached.
8. Show red sign if students are missing.
9. Show green sign if all of your students are accounted for.
10. Have children remain quiet and listen for further directions.